Insurance & Aid
Insured Patient Services
Bangkok Hospital is pleased to offer assistance in coordinating with your insurance provider. Each year, thousands of visitors from all over the world come to Bangkok Hospital for its award-winning, internationally accredited medical services
To better meet the needs of our insured patients, we have partnered with an extensive network of insurance providers worldwide.
To better understand your insurance plan's benefits and limitations, we advise you to contact your insurance company before planning your treatment. Visit our insurance partner page to see if your insurer is currently working us.
Our Bangkok Referral Center can assist you with the following:
Emergency or Unplanned Inpatient Services
In the event of an emergency or an un-planned inpatient visit, your insurance provider may still provide coverage for your treatment.
If your insurance provider has specifically contracted with the hospital to provide cashless outpatient services, then you may receive them according to your plan.
Planned Inpatient Services
Our planned inpatient services means that Bangkok Hospital can assist you in obtaining a guarantee of payment prior to admission.
Planned Inpatient Services
If you are planning for your medically necessary inpatient procedure in advance and think it may be covered by your insurance plan, Bangkok Hospital can assist you in obtaining a guarantee of payment prior to admission.
To make the process as smooth as possible, please follow these steps:
- Please contact our appointment booking team at the Bangkok Referral Center to schedule your medical procedure.
- Attach copies of the following documents to your correspondence with the Bangkok Referral Center:
- A scanned copy of your passport (photo page)
- A copy (front and back) of your current medical insurance certificate or card
- Any other documents required by your insurance company for identification purposes Please note that Bangkok Hospital reserves the right to refuse policies from certain insurance companies at our own discretion. We will advise you immediately if we cannot work with your insurance provider.
Bangkok Hospital will then communicate with your insurance company to assist you in obtaining a Guarantee of Payment in advance of your admission.
If your insurance provider has specifically contracted with the hospital to provide cashless outpatient services, then you may receive them according to your plan. If not, you will need to pay your medical bill yourself and claim back from your insurance provider later. We will provide you with a medicalcertificate for reimbursement directly from your insurance company.