INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATION FOR HEALTH CHECK UP
- Get enough sleep,at least 6 hours,prior to the check-up
- Lack of sleep may cause abnomal results affecting blood preasure,heart beat and body temperature. The doctor may notbe able to assess if any change is a real abnormality.
- Do not eat or drink at least 8-10 hours prior to the check-up.However may be freely to avoid dehydration effects on blood sugar and cholesterol tests in the program.
- Please do not drink alcohol at least 24 hours prior to appointment as drugs and alcohol may affect some tests.Please inform the doctor or nurse before the examination.
- If you have chronic illness or other health problems,please bring any test results or medical reports with you to assist in diagnosis.
- Before having the Ultrasound of Whole Abdomen,Please drink plenty of water and avoid going to toilet to keep your bladder full.
- For Females,avoid 7 days before or after their menstrual period.If you are menstruating,you should not have urine analysis because there will be blood contamination which affects the interpretation of the result. As the breast is tense at that time,the patient should have the mammogram after the period.
- If pregnant,please inform the staff to cancel the x-ray.
The service of Health Check - Ups are available daily between 7.00 a.m. onward
Please contact us for check ups
Tel. 032 616 800Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bangkokhospitalhuahin/
- You are advised not eat or drink(except water)for 8-10 hours before the examination
- All packages are inclusive of doctor fee and hospital service charge
- The hospital reserves the right to change the packages without prior notice