Medical Transport System at Bangkok Hospital at Head Quarter and Bangkok Heart hospital
- In case of emergency, dial 1724
- Private most complete system in Bangkok-Thailand
- Transport vehicles
- a. EMT-B (Emergency medical technician – basic level)
- b. ER nurse
- c. Physician (All board certified in their specialties)
- d. Coordinator-Nursing supervisor
- e. Other special personnel for special need
- BES (Bangkok emergency service). Bangkok Emergency Services (BES) combines the resources of 5 leading hospitals in Thailand to provide life-saving emergency response using any ambulance in the network to transfer to any hospital in the network. Through the cooperation of the Bangkok Hospital Group, emergency services extend beyond the Bangkok metropolitan areas to Samutprakan, Nonthaburi, Nakhon Pathom and Patumtani provinces. Equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and specially trained physicians and nurses, every BES vehicles operates as a rapid-response mobile hospital.
BDMS ALARM CENTER … READY AND FAST.
Our team of aviation medicine specialists and other specialties in ACLS, cardiology, pediatrics and a special team for Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenator (ECMO) stand-by in round-the-clock readiness to medically evacuate patients in critical condition with state-of-the-art transportation and equipment by land, sea, or air to ensure continuity of care according to CAMTS standards.
5,000 Interfacility transfer missions.
242 Flights of Air Ambulance in South East Asia
58 Flights of Sky ICU (Helicopter) in South East Asia
325 Medical repatriation missions to Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and Africa.
Whether from home to hospital, inter-hospital, or accident site to operating room, our ground ambulances crewed by emergency physicians, nurses, and paramedics are ready to transport patients in state-of-the-art mobile ICUs.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter, a modern and spacious model for advanced level of care
- Toyota Commuter, a standard model for basic care and EMS
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B)
- All ambulance dispatches are supervised by medical command physician
- Doctor and Registered Nurses: Emergency physicians or ER doctors for advanced life support, Cardiologist for major cardiac conditions, Pediatric intensive care (PICU), Neonatologist for critical care of newborn and preterm babies and ECMO Team
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) : Cardiosave
- Advanced patient monitor
- Transport ECMO
- Advanced ventilator
- Hamilton T1
- Infusion pump
- Portable suction unit
Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS)
BDMS is the first operator of Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) in the South East Asia region to provide medical evacuation for patients in critical emergencies such as trauma, cardiac, neonatal, obstetrics and pediatrics. Equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and fully compliant with ICAO standards, the Sky ICU is capable of reaching remote or otherwise inaccessible patients with unmatched speed. The crew of certified aeromedical physicians and nurses will deliver advanced medical care from the moment that patients board the Sky ICU, ensuring that care is received fast.
- BK117 C-2 (EC145)
- BK117 D-2 (H145)
- Flight Physicians and Flight Nurses: Emergency physicians, Cardiologist for major cardiac conditions, Pediatric intensive care (PICU), Neonatologist for critical care of newborn and preterm baby and ECMO Team.
- Portable Electric Suction Unit : ACCUVAC Pro
Bangkok Hospital Helipad is purpose-built to receive patients from Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (Sky ICU) for safe and speedy transfer to the Emergency Room.
Emergency Medical Services : Call 1724 (Local Hotline), 662-BANGKOK (International Line)