Bangkok Heart Hospital located in Bangkok campus and Heart Centers across our networks provide a wide spectrum of clinics and care for heart diseases ranging from early diagnosis and preventive treatments to cardiovascular care including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, advanced heart failure and cardiovascular surgery.
The Cardiac care and services we offer:
- Heart Diagnosis
- Non Invasive
- Interventional Cardiology
- 24- Hour Emergency Cardiac intervention PCI within 30 minutes to allow immediate intervention to treat an acute heart attack.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG)
- Cardiac Procedures
- Vascular Surgery (Arteries and Veins)
- Thoracic Surgery (Chest)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Special Services
Our specialist team of cardiologists and surgeons are dedicated to ensure the highest international standards of cardiac care for our patients with modern, state-of-the art technology.
Each year, 7,000 liters of blood goes through your arteries and veins about 100,000 kilometers long. That’s more than twice the distance around the equator!
Bangkok Heart Hospital is proud to announce our new Vascular Center, committed to providing comprehensive care for all forms of vascular disease with the followings:
- Angiography and angioplasty (with or without stent) for peripheral arterial disease
- Blood vessel surgery i.e. aneurysm in chest cavity, abdominal cavity and other areas
- Endovenous Laser treatment for varicose
- Vein catheter for hemodialysis or for chemotherapy
- IVC Filter
- Treatment and surgery options for blood vessel abnormalities (except coronary artery)
Heart Failure Clinic
is a serious problem all over the world. In the United States there are 500,000 new cases per year!
The incidence and prevalence has increased in accordance with the increasing age of the population. The five year heart failure mortality rate is about 50%, which is higher than most common cancers. The symptoms of heart failure are shortness of breath, weakness, exercise intolerance, and abnormal accumulation of body fluid and lung congestion. All of these symptoms could be due to other kinds of illnesses. Physicians are able to reach a diagnosis after a thorough evaluation.
Heart Failure Clinic provides :
- Patient and family education
- Promotion of evidence-based and uniform practice
- Transtelephonic follow up
- In-patient to out-patient transition
- Multidisciplinary management center
- Data collection and future clinical research
Preventive Cardiology Clinic
Coronary artery disease
is a multi-factorial disease frequently found in people over 50 years of age. The most common risk factors are aging, smoking, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and physical inactivity.
The symptoms can vary from no symptoms at all,
to severe chest discomfort and tiredness, which can lead to a heart attack
and sudden death if proper treatment is not administered.
Because of the seriousness of this disease,
primary prevention must be carried out. Today, a person's absolute 10-year risk of coronary artery disease can be estimated and treated by cardiologist to reduce the risks of the disease.
Bangkok Heart Hospital,
a leading cardiac and vascular care hospital, extablished the first preventive cardiology clinic
in Thailand to promote a strong and healthy heart.
The preventive cardiology clinic aims to provide the current knowledge & concepts of preventive cardiology for patients, family members and health care personnel, in lowering the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.